Model 200H Servovalve
in 1984 for Seismic Exploration, this servovalve provides the
high dynamic response characteristics and rugged reliability
demanded in this application. This four-way, closed center-flow
control servovalve is typically driven by smaller two-stage
servovalves available from a variety of manufacturers.
- 200 gpm rated flow at 1000 psi valve drop.
- 3000 psi maximum standard operating pressure.
- Reduced drive area pistons acting on the main spool
increase dynamic response characteristics.
- Rugged ductile iron body with porting and mounting
configuration identical to other manufacturers' 200 gpm
- External pilot supply and return ports.
- LVDT for electrical feedback of spool position is
- Available in 240 gpm version.
Model 200H technical data